Rules and Such...

- Challenges are posted every Wednesday
- You may combine this challenge with others
- You can use any products or stamps (you aren't restricted to just using Pixie Cottage, although we would love to see how you use our products too!)
- Post your creation on your blog with a direct link to this challenge
- Entries due by midnight (EST) on the Tuesday night before the next challenge
- Winners will be announced on Fridays!

Apr 15, 2012

We are taking a vacation!

Just a quick post to let everyone know at the end of April we will be taking a hiatus from The Pixie Cottage Challenge.   The plan is to resume the challenge in September.  This will give us all time to enjoy the summer, and time with our families.
 
I personally have been feeling overwhelmed by all my responsibilities, and also feeling bad about not being able to participate and help in the challenges.  Katie Tate is an awesome DT leader, and I have to say I would be lost without her.  She is so organized and creative.  And those two traits are hard to find in one person.  I want to say THANK YOU to her for taking on the bulk of this challenge and the work involved.  I also have to say thank you to Tanya along with Francy for heading up the tutorials and doing such a great job at it.  And of course the rest of the team who continue to amaze me with all their beautiful cards and projects.

I have met some wonderful friends here, and of course they are all invited to come back when we resume in the fall.   I will try to update the blog occasionally, and I really hope that all you come back to "play" with us next September.  In the meantime, we have a couple of challenges left so please don't miss them.  I am sure the DT will go out with a bang!!

Michelle

3 comments:

ufoide@gmail.com said...

The important is that you will back on september!!!!!
Happy holiday :)

Tami G said...

Have a wonderful time with your family.. We will be missing you and looking forward to September....

Meighan Wheller said...

Have a wonderful break Michelle. We will all miss the challenges but as they say your health is your wealth. So enjoy yourself and take care. Kind regards Meighan

Post a Comment